Description du poste
1. Specialist application
Training & Demonstration
- Implementation and preparation of experiments with research labs. (Demo preparation, participation in acquisitions & results analysis...)
- Follow-up of trials, scientific interface with research labs and Seenel Imaging team.
- Device set up at the customer's premises (Technical installation / Best Practices training, etc.)
- Training of labs on fNIRS post processing software on Homer 3 (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Support for the implementation of fNIRS / EEG protocols.
- Handle application maintenance
- Product & modalities training of the company partners.
2. Neuro-scientific consultant
In agreement with the management, participate in the scientific strategy of the company.
- Establish a strong network of Key Opinion Leaders.
- Explore clients’ needs & expectations.
- Collect user needs and client feedback.
- Neuro-scientific event (Meeting / Bootcamp & workshops / Training school….)
- Scientific dissemination & communication.
- Congress (Attend congresses / Poster presentation / Conference ...)
- Build the corpus of scientific knowledge
3. Product development
Active engagement in the product optimization, value analysis and tests in agile / design thinking mode.
Background & Expertise
- Ideally +5 years of experience
- PhD in Signal/Image Processing or BioEngineering
- Background in fNIRS, EEG or fMRI
- Ideally background in Psycho, Sport Science, Neuroscience, or BCI…
- Experience in product R&D development
- Listening, Listening, Listening
- Ability to communicate
- Done is better than excellence
We are not necessarily looking for a Full Time Position.
English is a Must Have and a 2nd language will be appreciated
Ideally located in Amiens or Lille, France. This role will require travelling in France and in Europe.