Description du poste
We are looking for Sr. Cisco Cybersecurity Consultant & Trainer to join our Western European Center of Excellence (CoE) team
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. We have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. To achieve this, we know that we need great people with a mindset that supports and delivers on the complete customer delivery model within technical team. To compliment this dynamic team, we are currently looking for a Sr. Cisco Cybersecurity Consultant & Trainerin one of our Adriatic region offices.
We're seeking a talented individual with a superb security & compliance acumen and a can-do attitude to join our global team!
Successful candidates will join an global team, that strives to innovate and automate, while contributing to a Centre of excellence within the organization. If you are a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about technology and working with high performing teams, this position is for you!
Responsibilities and tasks
- Providing technical support in our complex range of Cisco Cybersecurity products and guiding the customers
- Being the main point-of-contact for various stakeholders across Western Europe regarding Cisco.
- Educating focused groups of people (i.e. Administrators and Engineers) on the various Cisco solutions and their intricacies through technical demonstrations, webinars, and trainings.
- EvangelizingCisco solutions amongst Ingram Micro’s channel partner community.
- Supporting the continued growth, profitability, and success of the Cisco business for Ingram Micro.
What you bring to the role
- Proven previous experience in a similar technical Cisco cybersecurity consultant role and/or technical trainer.
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco cybersecurity product portfolio, cybersecurity concepts, market trends and network design and principles.
- At least CCNP Security certified (and where CCIE certification is a pre; any other network and cybersecurity technology certification is a bonus).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with ability to be persuasive to stakeholders of various levels.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 10+ year experience. Graduate degree preferred.