Description du poste
Are you a HR-manager with the ability to build personal trust and professional credibility? Do you love to support our organization in building an excellent performing team? Are you an action-oriented person with a long-term view? Become our HR Manager at Ingram Micro in Diegem!
What will you do?
As HR manager Belgium you will have full responsibility for all local HR topics: define and implement the people agenda in the business through enhancing leadership capabilities and driving strategic people decisions, such as organizational effectiveness, talent and succession planning, people development and team performance.
You will lead the local HR admin and in dotted line the local Talent Acquisition Specialist. You will report directly to the Benelux HR Director, work in close collaboration with the Managing Director Belgium and will be part of the Belgium Leadership Team.
And you are of course an appreciated team member in our great Benelux HR team. Our Benelux HR team consist of three colleagues in Belgium (Diegem) and six colleagues in The Netherlands (Utrecht and Tilburg)
The role is based in Diegem.
What are your functions and responsibilities?
- Provide HR guidance and advise. Build strong business relationship with People Managers to improve work relationships, increase productivity and retention.
- Participates in strategic planning as well as identifying & developing key talents.
- Ensure compliancy with legal & labor developments.
- Collaborate with the regional and global center of expertise’s.
- Analyze trends and HR metrics to advise and provide support in decision making.
- Actively collaborate with HR colleagues in the Benelux Human Resource team to develop and deploy policies, process improvements, and HR initiatives.
- Drive, support and advice management pro-actively in HR processes & tools.
What are the requirements to be successful?
- A strong strategic focus and ability to translate the business needs into a fit for purpose people agenda.
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with an open and emphatic attitude.
- Able to collaborate with different stakeholders and experience in working closely with executive levels.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda.
- Analytical, interpretative, and decision-making skills.
What do you bring to the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- You are a strong communicator at all levels of the organization, Fluent in English, and Dutch (speaking and writing) and good speaking knowledge of French as well.
- You are proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in working with Works Councils.
- Strong understanding of Belgium employment legislation and regulations. Also experience in government expectations.
Who we are?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses.
- An innovative market using the newest services.
- The chance to work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within an international setting.
- (International) career opportunities.
- A market-based salary with a very attractive benefits package (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new HR Manager at Ingram Micro in Diegem!