Description du poste
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology.Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
"The FP&A department plays a key role in driving finance standards and profitability through financial analyses and report development.Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Financial Analyst.
- Supporting mainly Technology Solutions Line of Business
- You will play a key role by conducting (financial) analyses that lead to key insights that support the Benelux Management Team to execute strategic decisions
- Analyses and communication of actual performance vs. forecast/prior year
- Driving the forecast and budget process
- Analyzing and reporting vendor and customer profitability
- Participation in ad hoc projects
To be successful, you have:
- A degree in Business Administration, specialized in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent
- More than 3 years of experience in FP&A and/or Business Control
- Excellent proficiency in English, both verbal and in writing
- Experience in working in a multinational / corporate environment
- Sound financial knowledge including the ability to interpret financial KPI’s and drivers of profitability
- Good project management skills
- Well -developed analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion/OneStream
- Pro-active attitude/able to work independently
- Ability to cope with deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills to establish excellent working relations in a multi-country environment
The ideal candidate is pro-active, has strong analytical skills and knows how to achieve results through collaboration. You can deal with the complexity of our business, work with tight deadlines, and are capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
What’s in it for You:
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.To show our appreciation you will get a fixed contract when starting. You will be joining a dynamic team that enjoys a fast-paced environment and getting results on the board. The opportunity for professional development in IT. Supportivemanagement team and companyculture.