Description du poste
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
Currently we are seeking a Business Development Executive with a focus on AWS (Amazon Web Services) to join our team, aiding growth both in the market from a sales perspective but also within the team internally. With our current team composition we are perfectly positioned to welcome a new team member, offer support when needed, and empower you to develop to the best of your ability.
Hiring based on personality and fit within the team is critical for us at Ingram Micro. We offer a plethora of learning materials and opportunities for the technical side and any areas you'd like to improve in. Finding someone with the right motivations and passion for technology is at the top of our priorities, so if you're a technology enthusiast with an affinity for sales & business development then this is for you!
- Hold the role of Business Development Executive and will be a subject matter expert on the Vendor offering their platforms and their processes.
- The role is both an extension of the IaaS sales team as well as being the subject matter expert within the Ingram Micro business unit.
- You will combine exceptional channel sales expertise, deep IT industry knowledge, and strong analytical and communication skills to develop new and existing channel relationships. Further to this, you'll be responsible for defining the channel strategy in your region, identifying and developing SMBs and strategic resellers, defining joint GTM and business plans with them and executing against those.
- B2B or B2C sales experience within the IT Channel is essential, being self-motivated and organised is a key part of this role in order to manage partner relationships, pipeline and partner plans efficiently.
You will have the below skills and experience:
- Strong Business development & Account Management experience within a relevant technology field
- Knowledge and a passion for technology products and services is essential
- Ability to maintain and manage a pipeline of deals and opportunities
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment whilst using initiatives and ideas to contribute to the growth of the cloud business unit.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare of Ingram’s goals and objectives
- Demonstrates the ability to work in structured, methodical way.
- Extensive IT Industry experience with a strong network working within the IT Channel
- Flexible, able to respond to customer and vendor needs at short notice
- Works with integrity, passion & driven
- Ability to negotiate favorable terms
- Ability to professionally conduct meetings and discussions
Who we are:
Ingram Micro IaaS Business unit is part of a value-added distributor accelerating the growth of Reseller and Managed Services Partners globally in both Commercial and Public Sector. Offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage technologies with confidence and ease.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics, technical and financial support, managed and cloud-based services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only globally broad-based IT distributor, serving more than 150 countries on six continents with the world's most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services.
At Ingram Micro we are continuing to grow our vendor and channel partners market share, with this in mind we continue to offer all our associates ongoing training and professional development that is unsurpassed in our competitors.
Why not join our #unstoppable team as #learningneverstops at Ingram Micro! We have a global presence with a local feel and our Ingram Family make our culture inclusive and welcoming.
WE want to fulfil your career goals and enable YOU to achieve more.