Description du poste
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth. The company also unlocks unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with a focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.With $50 billion in revenue, we are world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager Cisco.
Sales and customer satisfaction are your passion. As Account Manager, you will join our Business Unit dedicated to Cisco, reporting directly to the Unit’s Team Lead. Your customers are a set of Cisco certified Channel Partners with whom you work daily to grow their Cisco franchise in a profitable way. You become the trusted advisor of your customers, combining the strengths of Cisco with the unique differentiators of Ingram. You understand and appreciate an indirect go-to-market model. You join a multidisciplinary team of 7 professionals looking after all aspects of our Cisco practice: technological expertise, sales, marketing, business development, operations.
What are your responsibilities?
- Developing and implementing strategies to win and grow revenue with new and existing customers.
- Identifying new areas of opportunity and launching new offerings on the market with your customers.
- Developing, building, and converting a solid pipeline of sales opportunities for short, medium & long-term sustainable growth.
- Creating and nurturing strategic relationships with customers and Cisco.
- Building and maintaining optimal customer engagement and developing plans to maximize profitability.
- Thinking out of the box to develop added value and taking advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Supporting back-end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
What do you bring to the role?
- 3+ years of proven sales experience within the Technology Industry in a B2B environment. Sales experience at an IT-Integrator is a definite benefit.
- Knowledge of Cisco’s technology portfolio.
- The ability to attract and recruit new customers, build long-term relationships, and drive revenue growth.
- A proven experience in delivering solutions focused on business outcomes.
- The ability to plan and forecast accurately.
- Entrepreneurship, proactivity, accountability.
- Autonomous work style and hands-on attitude.
- A team player attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Digital, social and presentation skills.
- A very good knowledge of English, Dutch, French.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to proactively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses.
- An innovative market using the newest services.
- The chance to work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within an international setting.
- (International) career opportunities.
- A market-based salary with a very attractive benefits package (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …)
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR Journey!