Description du poste
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across EMEA and APAC. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our organization.
In this job of Talent Acquisition Specialist Cloud, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of Talent Acquisition services to our organization, primarily throughout the Benelux region.
We are looking for a passionate and commercial person, who is motivated to hire top talent and advance our brand for our Cloud organization.
This means that you will be responsible for all activities related to our inbound (internal and external applications from active jobseekers) and outbound activities (headhunting passive jobseekers) and developing and driving employer branding campaigns to attract top talent in the market.
In this job you will be part of our Center of Excellence Talent Acquisition EMEA & APAC, who are based out of multiple countries across the two regions.
The location for this full-time (40 hours) job is Utrecht, the Netherlands or Diegem, Belgium. You will directly report Marc Stuut, our Director Talent Acquisition EMEA & APAC.
We are looking for someone who’s available to start as soon as possible.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for managing our recruitment processes from writing and publishing job advertisements, candidate pipelining up to issuing candidate offers.
- You are responsible for providing a great recruitment experience for our candidates and hiring managers, by providing best in class service, guidance, and advice.
- You will develop and deliver a Talent Acquisition strategy that include attraction and engagement of the top talent.
- You will use our ATS (Jobvite) to track candidate and requisition progress.
- You will collaborate with our Talent Marketing & Branding Manager EMEA & APAC to drive various branding campaigns from a regional perspective across EMEA & APAC.
- You will follow-up on KPIs, time to fill, candidate and hiring manager satisfaction and quality of hire.
What experience do you bring?
- You have proven experience in a similar job, preferably with recruiting Cloud staff.
- You are independent, adaptable to change, and a great influencer.
- You have experience with a fast-paced and commercially driven organizations.
- You are customer centric, positive by nature and driven by personal, team and company success.
- You like to be a game changer in our company, for our hiring managers, HR Team, and candidates, to set the standard for years to come.
- You are experienced with working independently, while being mindful of communication across an international team.
What competencies do you bring?
- You are great in assessing people and know what Talent looks like.
- You have the ability to develop the rapport with both candidates, Talent Acquisition experts and business leaders.
- You have a great interest in understanding our industry and business, and how you can enable our organization driving success with talented new people.
- You are practical and effective, where you combine strong business and common senses; drives towards practical and implementable recommendations.
- You have a positive and commercial “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations.
- You are an excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with various levels of the organization.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (additionally, French is highly preferred).
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our Cloud business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.